masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Kathy, my thoughts, well wishes, hugs, and positive energies are flowing baby.....all your way.

Hair don't mean $ hit. Just something else to keep you busy on those hectic mornings.

Stay strong, stay positive and come back even better!!!

Miss you :grouphug:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
As always, thanks to everyone sending prayers & good wishes!!! :grouphug:

Absolutely WONDERFUL to see so many of you at the swap..I was on top of the world being surrounded by you guys & gals!!

I saw my Oncologist yesterday and while nothing in particular to report, he did tell me that my next series of scans will be in mid-January..so hoping all is quiet until (and after!) that time. Fingers crossed.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks guys I truly appreciate the support :grouphug:
I had my scans and see my Doc again this Thursday and we'll likely be making some decisions on whether to do some radiation or wait a little longer. It's complicated.

all prayers and well wishes happily accepted!!

Hugs to all!
Kathy

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hello old friend. I'm just getting back into the hobby. I just came across this post. Sending you good thoughts and prayers. Cancer Sucks!!! You are hands down the nicest person I met doing this hobby. I will continue to pray for you. You are strong and I know you have the strength to kick cancers ***!!! If there is anything I can do to help in anyway. Please call me. I still have the same number of send me a PM. I pray the doctor gave you a good report???????????

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: