KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hi All..I apologize for it being so long since I last posted. I keep promising myself that I will get on here to do it and find myself going to sleep.

It's been rougher than I thought . After chemo wrapped up my doctors decided to wait a little bit so I could regain some strength back ( wow, it makes you soooo tired) and then they wanted to do some prophylactic radiation to the lung and the brain (as lung cancer is infamous for spreading cancer cells to the brain and while NONE of the tests showed this had happened to me) to be sure to kill off any stray cancer cells that might be lurking in either of these 2 areas. It was extremely scary to sign on the line agreeing to have this type of treatment. It's been a few weeks since the radiation treatment ended and I'm working on bouncing back again. My energy level is so darned low it amazes me. "They' tell me I will feel better in another few weeks.. I sure hope so or I'm going to have to retire soon.
I keep trying to remain upbeat and stay focused on feeling positive as the Doctors have been pleased so far, so I will continue asking you all for all of the prayers and good wishes you can send.
I promise you that not a day goes by without you in my thoughts..I just wish I had more energy to express it.
Hugs to you all!
Kathy

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Kath, It sounds like there are a lot of positive tones to your update. Can't tell you how happy that makes me (and I'll speak for everyone here on MR and say them too). :grouphug:

Stay strong, stay positive and know you're in my thoughts all the time. Thanks for the update. I know it must be draining to compose.

Much love..........

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: