dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ok am going to build some custom stuff for the general mr members even tho i dont generally do this i dont like to mix money and the hobby but j got a few legit request and y not mix and mingle with some of the other hobbiest ..i have a stand and ato box to build so far while in the lab ill entertain some of the other requests while am at it hmu if you want anything built in the next 2 weeks or so ....let be clear am not doing this for the money even tho u have pay me for my time and materials ...i will take no bs from some of the clown on mr ..i have a job and enough side hustle so dont think cause u offering a little bread i have take ur bs am good hmu if want something custom... and by the way am not leaving to lab to build anything illbuild it at my lab and u have find ur own way to come get it in the bronx. ...

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Sswood ill pm my number and talk on text etc and set something up

PoNonhas thanks bro i should start chop the tree down today or tomorrow but we good bro i got u covered ..

Thanks for interest peeps and kind words the carpentry skill i def can chop some tree up ....

On a side note am doing carpentry Wood work right now am not interested in other kind of build i Have alot going on .and my own tank to play in ..sorry

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I can do these for decent price if ur not too picky am not conpleteing with anyone or Marineland for these build ....but if u want renegade custom build we good to go i have regular job that pays my bill so this for fun times ets ..let get it poping

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: