Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Maybe. I am not real interested in selling them just yet because I still like fooling around and tweeking them. But my wife is not too crazy about them and I have 7 of them with two more in the works. I love designing and building them so I am sure I will be covered in them soon as new designs fill my bald head.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am almost finished with another SteamPunk lamp. I know I keep saying this, but this new one is my favorite so far. It seems they are all my favorite as I am building them.
I found out that the art show they will be in is a month long. During the show people can bid on the items and buy them after the month. I am kind of excited about it and am anxious to know what people say about them.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This new project is about half finished. It still needs the upper structure which will hold the "pull chain" that is coming from a hole in the bottle. That is not the correct bulb which will be a long thin one and it needs paint and antiquing. I think it will come out "interesting" if nothing else.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No, I am waiting for some Steam Punk pulleys that will hang from the horizontal pipe above the light. The chain that turns on the light comes through a hole in the glass, over the pulleys to a weight that you pull down to turn on the light.
I think it will be extremely cool so I can't wait to finish it. I need a lot of time in between working on it because I am still designing it as I go along and something has to hit me so I can finish it

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For most of these I purposely rusted the new pipes by first washing them to remove the oil, then I brushed on a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and salt. That combination starts to rust metal immediately. After a while, like 2 hours, I dry them with a heat gun and spray them with a clear coating.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: