tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
ive seen fox face fish.. but not racoon...u have pics? i want one dont care how big.. will it fit in my 10g..and is it compatible with my other fish..ill list below:
3 clowns..uh redish one a black one and some type of artist one..
3 green chrome ones theyre shiny
that eel type looking engineer fishy..
that pretty fish that goes puff when i jump at it for behind.. makes me laugh..
oh and i got a dori fish..
thats abt it.. its a little crownded in there but i think they like it..more cosey..
that's not too crowded....as long as their gills remain submerged, they can breathe. you can put a pair of crosshatched triggers in there easy. just shove their heads in the water, their tails can stick out no problem.
raccoons are not reef safe. no pics....they don't like camera. they have been qt'ed and will eat anything. first one to paypal get free rabies shots.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
some things are for free, some will cost you.. some are free but if YOU ask it will cost double!..

i have beautiful corals but i cant sell them, i have tons of green crap to give away but cant seem to get rid of it.. but as soon as i throw it out people ask for it all the time..

i dont know what im doing, i need help, please help me i have a tank and added table salt.. is that ok? should be they seem fine.. i added goldfish to help cycle the tank,

put the drain from my ro/di unit into my tank instead of the outlet line bc if fills faster that way(lil trick i learned)

lol, PM me any requests, i dont answer RB's.. better yet email me bc im never on this site.. only when i have to sell something i come on..

i never actually give good advice hell i dont even have a tank.. but i got something for every one..whatcha need?

lol, sorry guys had to do it!!!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
dibs on the ro/di extra drain water.....trying to save a few bucks....this hobby is a little expensive.... you know.
btw would you meet me on the jersey side of the gwb so i don't have to pay to come get the water?....and i would appreciate it if you would bring about 80 gallons and help me loaded into my minicooper. if you would follow me another 45 miles to help me unload the water, i'll give you some money for a gallon of gas....regular not super, like i said trying to save a few bucks. if you're cool with that make sure you only call me after i get out of work by 3 am but before 3:15 am...ok?

some things are for free, some will cost you.. some are free but if YOU ask it will cost double!..

i have beautiful corals but i cant sell them, i have tons of green crap to give away but cant seem to get rid of it.. but as soon as i throw it out people ask for it all the time..

i dont know what im doing, i need help, please help me i have a tank and added table salt.. is that ok? should be they seem fine.. i added goldfish to help cycle the tank,

put the drain from my ro/di unit into my tank instead of the outlet line bc if fills faster that way(lil trick i learned)

lol, PM me any requests, i dont answer RB's.. better yet email me bc im never on this site.. only when i have to sell something i come on..

i never actually give good advice hell i dont even have a tank.. but i got something for every one..whatcha need?

lol, sorry guys had to do it!!!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
surer np.. but i need alteast 5 dollars for gas.. that should cover it in my f-550 superduty.. thats my gas saver vehicle.. but i think the extra water will be too much.. maybe ill ship it..
if you're willing to overnight it at your cost then i'm game. but i'm not shipping back the containers.....if you want them back you should come get them...since you're the one who want to ship it.....i'm not made of money.... you know what i'm saying? i would still prefer if you drop them off at my house but hey it's up to you...

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
ill do it in trade for frags.. colonies or giant fish.. preferably big triggers.. i think they will look awesome in my 30g tank..but id not, im sure you have somethhing i want.. mabe a worn out old bulb, or a broken pump...

but i have still have some old water for sale.. phosphates 40, amonia 10, nitrate 20 nitrite 15.. also has a cool greenish tint to make it look like the ocean.. u want to be as realistic as possible right. if you want i have a qt of oil i can pour in on top and some bottom pint from my boat that you can sprinkle onto the rockwork..

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
sure.. i can deliver, i dont mind..but can you meet me half way? i really dont feel like driving..and you have a 450? do you hve pics? iminterested in trading you for my 20g.. that 450 is to big you dont need it.. i wouldnt even mind driving all the way for that..maybe

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
i'm second in line for the 450 trade if motor flakes. i don't have a 20 gal.to trade but my kids got a tank full of fire belly toads. if you're willing to deliver and set up for me, i'll even throw in a few dollars for the effort. and i'm closer to you than motor if that help my chances of cutting in front of him. you don't wanna trade wit motor any way.....he always flakes even if you show up with the 450, he'll hide and pretend he's not home.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
i'm second in line for the 450 trade if motor flakes. i don't have a 20 gal.to trade but my kids got a tank full of fire belly toads. if you're willing to deliver and set up for me, i'll even throw in a few dollars for the effort. and i'm closer to you than motor if that help my chances of cutting in front of him. you don't wanna trade wit motor any way.....he always flakes even if you show up with the 450, he'll hide and pretend he's not home.

Toms right he did that to me when I showed up to buy the 125G sump for my 65G

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Shhhhhh, that's our secret jim, and tom no cutzies! I was here first! I made the post! And jimmy y do u want a 125 for ur 65 go 220.. bigger the better... I have a 20g with a 90g sump.:. I nnever have any issues.. I grow red,green,hair,bubblea algeas..if anyones interested in buying a softball size clump... special price. $100 for a mix of all !

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
you don't wanna trade wit motor any way.....he always flakes even if you show up with the 450, he'll hide and pretend he's not home.

Hey Tom,
With nearly 1,400 posts in 2 months ... I think you will know where to find him!

hooked.jpg

computer-for-an-internet-addicted-alcoholic.jpg

internet-baby.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: