rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Are the bulbs still available? How about the clam?

Edit: i did not see that this thread is 4.5 years old bc im to stupid to check the date on the First post and to dumb to delete my moronic questions, i thought this long explanation was the better option. Maybe you can frag the clam since its 4 yrs. older now?

Pm me and ill make some lowball offer that will make you hate me! But after i ask a dozen silly questions and get you to waste 20 minutes of your time.

Last edited:

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
its ok the clam died anyway bc it was stuck to the bottom of my tank and i had to use my glass scraper to get him off.. not sure y but the nxt day it died, maybe there was something on the scraper.. i dont mind wasting 20 min answering your questions abt something that happened 4 yrs ago.. if you wan to still make me an offer ill sell you the shell half price but you have to come pick it up and bring me a frag of somehing, you dont have to but i would prefer a purple monster or something like that.. also im up for low ball offers y not, i love to buy things full price then just give them away bc i have all the money i could ever want.. and i like starting sentances with AND. and i dont separate my paragraphes and let everything run on and on bc im bored, maybe drunk or just have nothing better to do than to try and bring up my post count.. oh btw it reminds me i need to open a new thread abt nothing and see who takes me seriously.. any one in?

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
forgot abt the bulbs.. theyre sold, thanks

who did you sell it to? i know it's a single end mh bulb but do you think i can make it fit my odyssea power compact fixture? if it fits, can you get it back from the guy and deliver to me in jersey? i'll give you a couple of bucks for gas and toll. thanks. make sure you call after 11:00 pm but before 11:15 pm and leave a message and i'll pm you the following week.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
its a double ended buld but i think you can just take one end off.. ill see if i can get it back from him, if not ill buy you a new one, but youll have to pay for my traveltime and expenses.. i dont know abt delivery? how far? i live in jersey but i go to brooklyn so north jersey is too far for me, if you want im going to AC next month if you wanna meet me on the parway somehwere

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Would you be able to deliver at the wholesale price and pay me for your time?

i'll do one better, i can get any bulbs....fell off the truck. you name the bulb and it will fall off the truck.
i'll beat any wholesale price, buy one get two free and free delivery within contiguous u.s.
special bonus- delivery on weekend also free for mr members.
just mention the phrase "i'm not a flake" and you'll also get free swap ticket....food not included.
cash upon delivery.....or knee caps are also accepted as payment.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: