Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't understand that if I followed the rules nobody would "hound" me!!!!!!!

And

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah another KBTG 2OOL has emerged!!!

:hug:

deadhorse.jpg

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i just started working again 3 months ago and i threw my back out last week and i cant feel my left leg.......now they replaced me and im going to have to shape the hall again when i am better waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah for starting a new thread on how to cure Ick when you should have read the thousand previous threads. ( by the way i did it when i first started) this WAAAAAAAAAAAA is to me.

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
the judge found me guilty for backing up into a block even though I was on official NYC business dealing with an emergency situation involving the health of young children and had official documents to prove it .The judge read out of his book when he stated "you are not allowed to back over a crosswalk in any situation " so if Godzilla was smashing the cars in front of me I have to sit there and wait ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: