Status
Not open for further replies.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
waaaahh it's freezing outside but there are more flakes here than outside aahhhh

LOL..

when I arrived at the Rochester International Airport (also LOL) it was 15 degrees out. Wind chill of 3 with a foot and 1/2 of snow on the ground. Wuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh for cold weather.

Last edited:

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Waaaahhhh

WWWAAAAHHH, No Christmas bonus this year...Waaaaahhhh at least I have a job....ARe we getting a bonus from MR.. lol...

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaahhhhhaaaa..... the crappy prism deluxe skimmer on my nano at work just crapped out yesterday.....need to find another small hob skimmer to replace it but won't be back in the office due to renovations until the week after christmas.....my poor critters ....waaaaahhhaaa

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaaahhhhhaa....i think one of the three marineland stealth heaters in the 270 gal. system is not working....my temp. dropped 2 degrees over night....the heaters don't have indicator lights on them... don't know which is broken.....waaaahhhhhaaa

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't know which screen name to sign in with today
and WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can never get the new threads I start in the right forums!

Oh and Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a 2OOL to the highest Power!!!!!!!!!!

wahmbulance.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: