xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
UPDATE:

As of February 15 I am 6 weeks and 4 days and the baby's heart beat is 136 :division:

Attachments

• sono.jpg
    sono.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 55

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Congratulations! The pregnancy can get better - you buy any books yet? I highly recommend two of them - what to expect when you're expecting and the girlfriend's guide to pregnancy.

Best of luck and take your vitamins!!!!

:)

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Josh your talking to the wrong person about that lol.......Kathy...he wants nothing to do with the tank the sooner everything fails or dies the better...so he sayss "when ru gettin rid of that stupid tank its costing 150$ a month for coned theres other priorites what happens when you stop working im not going to spend 50$ on a stupid fish" lol ....next move is to just go to petco and buy that premade saltwater and show him lol

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
J ....next move is to just go to petco and buy that premade saltwater and show him lol

You're using the RO/DI water to topoff evaporation. You can't use the Petco pre-made saltwater for that. Remember, salt doesn't evaporate. You need to use freshwater for topoff. And yes, I know you know that......but your comment leads me to believe you forgot for a moment ;)

swimmer

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
here is the newest sonogram and its a..... BOY!!!! so much for having a spoiled little brat and the cute lil skirts :eek: ....here comes the lil jordans and tims :tongue1:

Attachments

• sonogram16w5d.jpg
    sonogram16w5d.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: