zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
from http://www.worldfinancialcenter.com/calendar/ ...

"April 7 - August 31
7 am - 11 pm daily
WFC Winter Garden (under staircase)

Bursting forth in a colorful, crocheted panoply of loopy "kelps", curlicue "corals," and fringy "anemones," this wooly homage to Earth's endangered coral reefs is a beautiful marriage of traditional arts & crafts and hyperbolic geometry. This exhibition, featuring The Toxic Reef (through May 18), The New York Reef, and The Chicago Reef, raises awareness about these disappearing marine treasures."

www.TheIFF.org

:bigeyes:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but this art display just opened right down the street from me! It is on the corner of 10th st and Broadway.

There are 2 other windows that I didn't photograph because they were not set up yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 44

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but this art display just opened right down the street from me! It is on the corner of 10th st and Broadway.

There are 2 other windows that I didn't photograph because they were not set up yet.

lol no worries, it's by the same people. i guess it's their frag tank :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: