Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
PLEASE SEE MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD FOR PAYMENT INFO

Hi Team

I'm posting three links to surveys I'm currently conducting for one of my coffee manufacturer clients. The survey takes about 30-60 minutes and upon completion you will receive a $100 check.

There is screening criteria so should you not qualify for the survey OR not complete the survey in its entirety you will not receive payment. However, your efforts will not be in vain as I will be making a donation to the club.

In order to participate, please select only one of the three links below.

The survey is programmed to only accept a respondent once so please note that if you take the survey more than once your responses will be deleted and you will not receive payment.

This is a great opportunity to generate funds for the club as well as make $100 for yourself. I could think of a few reef related items I could buy with that :biggrin:. The survey itself is rather easy but there is about 60 questions. Most people finish the survey in about a half hour but I would give yourself more time.

If you experience any issues or have any questions, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your input and please respond soon so I can get everyone's checks out quickly!

Link 1: NO LONGER ACTIVE
Link 2: NO LONGER ACTIVE
Link 3: NO LONGER ACTIVE

Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
there were a few bugs in some of the questions.

i forgot to tell you about them when i saw you.

Thanks Jonathan. Brett let me know of one too. Usually I use our proprietary research tool but my programmers have been up against a tight deadline on another project so I decided to create this survey using surveymonkey myself. I didn't have any time to betta test and unfortunately, I can't make adjustments without erasing everybody's response. I didn't notice anything major. Can you PM me what you encountered?

Thanks,

Dom

nijunet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just did it, noticed a bug with the question that you had to choose a number from 1-10..If you clicked the same number on one of the lines below it would erase the same number from above.. Hope that makes sense and thanks.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I just did it, noticed a bug with the question that you had to choose a number from 1-10..If you clicked the same number on one of the lines below it would erase the same number from above.. Hope that makes sense and thanks.

Thank you. That question is actually working. It is supposed to be a forced ranking of the statements from 1-10. So you should only have a number once.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: