asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I always thought that repetition of questions attempted to test the consistency of the poll-taker.

Yeah there is a lot of the same questions but they are techniques to get your reaction to different stimuli. I'll post on Wednesday topline results and expose the whole story of what they are trying to do.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I always thought that repetition of questions attempted to test the consistency of the poll-taker.

Sometimes. We use that technique to test a single stimuli. If all factors remain the same except for the stimuli, you can make judgements based on the effect of that stimuli assuming you have a large enough sample to warrant 90-95% confidence.

Did I lose you? LOL

Plenty of spots open. Only two days left to get an easy $100.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Does this have anything to do with accepting or rejecting the null hypothesis? If so, forget it....hahahahahaha

Sometimes. We use that technique to test a single stimuli. If all factors remain the same except for the stimuli, you can make judgements based on the effect of that stimuli assuming you have a large enough sample to warrant 90-95% confidence.

Did I lose you? LOL

Plenty of spots open. Only two days left to get an easy $100.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: