probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
yeah you might just get smacked silly. best thing to do is ignore it. people are fools out there. my cousin told me he heard a cop trying to holla at a girl and when it didnt go his way he shout out "well then f you bit h." crazy.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just started working again at a different Job, Lowe's to be exact (I'm a retail girl, worked in the Hardware industry of retail for as long as I can remember-- that and candy making--anyways)

Senario:

"Oh a new girl, buddy check her out" A$$ #1 says.
"New meat and nice looking too" A$$ #2 says.

I say hello as per my job and start ringing ignoring their a$$inine chatter, UNTIL, I squat down to ring the items on the lumber cart and A$$#1 steps over and puts his crotch near my head, "Hey buddy, look at this, yea yea".

I did all that I could to refrain from shoving my scan gun where the sun don't shine. I simply said "I suggest you move away from my face with your crotch now, I can guarantee you that you will not get what you are thinking, and proceeded to tell him not to be fresh" All with a smile.

He then apologizes and I proceeded to give him his total, with that I asked him how he would have felt if his daughter recieved a reaction from a pig such as himself doing her job to pay her bills.

He said he was wrong, came back in on three different occasions that day, every single time back on my line, with perfect manners.

I also had another a while back "Ever kiss a rabbit between the ears?" man then proceeds to pull his pockets out.

That website is a bit over the top though. I could never see myself taking it to that extreme. People do stupid things. I know I for one forgive most men for thinking with .... well you know how it goes. :tongue1:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had a friend who got tired of the BS talk from workers every time she walked past the same construction site. one day she walked up to the worst offender and told him to whip it out and show her what he's been talking about. they never bothered her again. I think once confronted most morons realize how stupid they are.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: