Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Not quite, but still a mildly entertaining show on a normally dull TV night (aside from UF2).

Let's hear your thoughts or comments on this show!

Isn't that baby cute? Did you see how it took a swipe at the father after he yelled about his toolkit?

I thought the scene where the big mutha ate the fishing boat was pretty cool. It was only about 2-3 seconds long, but it really gave you some idea of the size. I'm not sure why the shark put up such a fight if it had been decapitated.

Can you believe that kid was stupid enough not to quarantine the egg before putting it in his tank?

Should we add a section for "Sea Monsters" to the Reef Pest Identification Guide?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Dude,

Some of us have this Tivo'ed and haven't seen the recent shows yet - come on man!!!! :)

I am going to watch them all this weekend. Only caught the first one so far and I may decide to not watch and get the whole set. I do that becuase I am off from work between christmas and new years and have tons of time to catch up.

Kewl concept though - they even attempt to validate it with the whole scientific approach

House

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I saw the 1st 2 episodes- not too bad. Though it can't hold a candle to LOST!!! I absolutely cannot wait until Lost is on again tonight- this has to be the most addictive show I have ever seen. I just got into this show near the end of last season and I had to buy the 1st season on DVD. I don't know if anyone follows the show, or is up on the Lost theories and speculations, but I can't believe how many there are- just looked it up last week while bored here at work... and I thought I spent a lot of time on reef stuff! These people are insane!

Here's a link to a master list of all the theories/speculations about the show...

http://www.swedishpoet.com/lostindex.html

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hmm...i don't think it was Deep Sea 9 (think i combined deep space 9 and that show). What was it called?? It was based in 2010 or something and had two talking dolphins (well, they spoke via special helmets) and starred that young actor that killed himself a couple of years back. Had a few well known b-list actors too (the captain on the ship was in a bunch of shows). anyone else know what I am talking about?

Gurly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the show. I like the little "creature". I just wish the graphics were a bit better done. It has a high "cheese" factor, but it is fun to watch just to see how they are going to explain everything.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Gurly said:
I like the show. I like the little "creature". I just wish the graphics were a bit better done. It has a high "cheese" factor, but it is fun to watch just to see how they are going to explain everything.

I agree the production value looks pretty low, but I like the story line so far. who does not like a cute little baby creature that can destroy your house :D mmmm goldfish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: