jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
crap.
anybody who knows how to mount a tunze and will be in my neighborhood please let me know.
in setting up some battery operated pumps my gf knocked my tunze 6060 off it's mount. after ten minutes of cursing she figured out how to unplug it.
I'm not sure what happened in the tank, but I told her to leave the pump unplugged and sitting on top of the tanks bracing.
I hope the tunze is okay I told her to take it out of the water rather than have it frag every colony in the tank. It was running dry for about a minute.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hot single girlfriends need to know nothing about fish and are welcome. That is if they dont mind a bunch of fish nerds... :scratchch :hug: :sgrin: :headache:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
man! all my hot single girlfriends want to come along! i keep telling them it's only for fish people!
Cool, tell them there will be oysters and beer. We all should loosen up after that, ;) :sgrin: .

I'll be there around 7pm, see you all tonight, :D :afro: .

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
alright i'm a b*tch. apparently many of you don't know me or my sarcasm.
:scratchch :duh:

I figured it out, ;) , don't worry.

The "reef geek" title, as we all understand, is not the most fashionable ( :headache: , I am having a "Revenge of the Nerds" deja vu, and am actually hearing QUEEN as I type).

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
well, all went weLL ...Josh, Solbby & co., Herman, Marrone, Missy... and I think I missed soMe people, and some of my frndS of course, had a great time at FISH. The owner toTally accomodateD uS and we got seated together :) :cool3: it was a good nite to just hang out and chiLL... thanks for coMing yous guYz! :) :thanks:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: