D

DEEPWATER

jenniebutterfly said:
sorry, but had to prove there are exceptions to every rule :D
Hey jennie ,,think of it this way ,,What if you didnt have sex in the 1st week with your husband ,maybe you wouldnt of married him! ,,so it was a goods thing ,that may have been your calling ,and you took it ,it was the right thing ,and worked out ,and you have an adorable son

Last edited:

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i am not looking to give a guy blue balls lol.
I did not have sex with him and now he seems to have stopped calling-like i said before i am not into one night stands just a lil more meaningful and i dont think at 3 dates there is much meaning to it, kwim? not to knock jennie or anyone else who felt differently with their significant others- thats great g-d bless you if you fell in love so quickly, but that wasnt quite the case here. My friends have said similar things about dating a guy 3 times then him expecting it to be time. like you guys said when its time its time but dont put a date limit on it.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
shrimpluva said:
no i am not looking to give a guy blue balls lol.
I did not have sex with him and now he seems to have stopped calling-like i said before i am not into one night stands just a lil more meaningful and i dont think at 3 dates there is much meaning to it, kwim? not to knock jennie or anyone else who felt differently with their significant others- thats great g-d bless you if you fell in love so quickly, but that wasnt quite the case here. My friends have said similar things about dating a guy 3 times then him expecting it to be time. like you guys said when its time its time but dont put a date limit on it.

Well, Shrimp, if that's what he's expecting.. then forget about him.. If that's all he aftering for, then tell him is his lost. Tell him you are worth for the wait.. Oh god.. now I am sure lots of guys going kill me here.. :(

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
shrimpluva said:
like you guys said when its time its time but dont put a date limit on it.

but you limit yourself to when you have sex...you say not on the first date, or the first few for that matter.so why can't a guy have rules??seems like a double standard in a weird sort of way.maybe the guys think the girl is too old fashioned, places too much importance on sex or isn't liking them enough if she hasn't given it up by the third date.

just playing devils advocate here folks...but seriously, i think the guys make the rules to weed out the girls they don't want, much like rules you may have.maybe the guys you're dating are just looking for some.i mean think about it this way, if the guy that just wanted some waited until he got it to take off that would just waste more of your time, so by having this rule you're both saving time.

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
joseney21 said:
but you limit yourself to when you have sex...you say not on the first date, or the first few for that matter.so why can't a guy have rules??seems like a double standard in a weird sort of way.maybe the guys think the girl is too old fashioned, places too much importance on sex or isn't liking them enough if she hasn't given it up by the third date.

just playing devils advocate here folks...but seriously, i think the guys make the rules to weed out the girls they don't want, much like rules you may have.maybe the guys you're dating are just looking for some.i mean think about it this way, if the guy that just wanted some waited until he got it to take off that would just waste more of your time, so by having this rule you're both saving time.
if guys have their rules and girls have their own rules- i wonder how so many people are still having sex lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You know there is a saying ,,in taste and smell you cant argue ,,
this is one of those subjects you cant have a conversation on ,,everyone has he or her own opinion,doesnt matter if you are or are not haveing sex in the 1st week ,,,
what matter it that you compatible with eachother ,and agree on whatever rules you have .if you like to have sex on the 1st date cool ,,,Shrimpluva is an old-fashion gal ,that s cool ,,she need an old-fashion guy.(not many around)but still to be found,
But there is nothing worng with either one,
YEs rules are made to be broken ,but only when both ppl agree or that could be called rape!!
other wise have safe sex ,use a condom

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
DRZL said:
How about if it was your sister?

would you give her the same advice?

Just to get everything in perspective, ya know

If it was your sister ,,what can you say ,,you can only tlk to her ,,she will stil lhave to listen and want not to have sex.you may talk till your are blue in the face ,,

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
You know there is a saying ,,in taste and smell you cant argue ,,
this is one of those subjects you cant have a conversation on ,,everyone has he or her own opinion,doesnt matter if you are or are not haveing sex in the 1st week ,,,
what matter it that you compatible with eachother ,and agree on whatever rules you have .if you like to have sex on the 1st date cool ,,,Shrimpluva is an old-fashion gal ,that s cool ,,she need an old-fashion guy.(not many around)but still to be found,
But there is nothing worng with either one,
YEs rules are made to be broken ,but only when both ppl agree or that could be called rape!!
other wise have safe sex ,use a condom
I know there is such a broad spectrum on this matter- im just trying to get some un-bias opinions here. Maybe i can be considered old-fashioned except im quite young but maybe raised with strong values that stick with me even when i dont want them to,lol.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It took me a month to get to kiss my g/f. It was worth the wait...and everything that came afterwards. :sleepy: Anyways, I respect your values shrimpluva and if I was a lady, I think I would do the same thing! This is one loooooooong thread........ :grouphug:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
uh-ohhh, is inkblue takin a shot?

LOL...j/k

There is a large spectrum, and some can be be held simultaneously. At least in my opinion.

Now to find some hotties that are into reefing!

...what is it about this hobby that turns women off?

Less money for Loius vuitton purses?

shiieeeeeettt metallll <~ PG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: