DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not in that order particularly but whatever.

Im having a hard time w/ a particular girl that im starting to like/lust;) in my school. I actually did something that is very unlike me and took the initiative and called her and upfront told her im interested in getting to know her. She said OK....OK.....OK, I said OK (pause) well I g2g bye. Since then Ive talked to her and she seems to be normal then turn cold.

Its not like I havent had some signals from this girl, (She came up to me 1st while in my car and spoke to me, says hi and bye only to me in our class, she asked me to sit w/ her and we talked several times, made one of those eye contacts that actually made her forget what she was saying) all intermittent w/ days she wouldnt even acknowledge me, and she would bolt out of class.

So either she has explosive diahrrea all the time, or shes playin games, either one to me are just as bad.

Keep in mind, ive never really been the one to chase, and ive been in a long term relationship for 4 yrs

So my fellow reefers what do ya think?

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im just a man, what the hell do I know about women. Now hookers.. :joke:
Lets see, ........... Sh** Im lost man sorry.

Buy her dinner or something and make sure you dont smell like fish and skimmer scum. Women are so friggin weird man!!! Why cant they just say what they want........

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No she knows I need my time to be a bachelor now, Im thinking that maybe she has a man and she doesnt want to go for it. Or, she simply doesnt want this beast of a man ;)

Anyways she looked so hott today, and I saw her looking from across the room, but she wouldnt acknowledge me, so I did what I felt was right, I started flirting w/ this girl that sits next to me that I know likes me. IN YOUR FACE DIARHEA!

I think I need a woman's opinion, where are my MR women?

Kris, how are things w/ that girl anyways?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Ehhh La Dominicana??? :lol:....shes nice and all but no interest there on her side..i think.....then theres this lil west indian girl...shes interested but im payin her close to no mind cause i still want some of that dominican bootay :lol:....All a brother wants is some love :cool:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
sometimes when you try to hold on to both, you lose both, then all you get is the hand...your hand :banghead:

ewww...

The funniest thing w/ this girl is shes the only one im nervous around. I can talk to pretty girls no problem but something about her just intrigues the complete crap outta me.
Maybe its the fact, shes Lebanese and she got double D's

Hey that rhymes!:D

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Just go for it Andres.. Its no big deal if you do get turn off.. Its the beauty of chasing girls.. heheh :D

I need to find one myself and play the dating game :).. And this hobby is not helping..

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
a few questions i need answered before i can comment:

- drzl - are you married?
- would you say this girl is equally your league, below your league or out of your league? be honest

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nsr250NYC said:
just make sure she's not playing games with you. then you wont get ass or new fish stuff.(from money spent on her) lol

that's too funny.if i need a laugh all i have to do is read some of the new posts you guys come up with.

on another note, i think you should be frank about what you feel.seems like you've known this girl for a while so there really is no need to beat around the bush. i think after you've known a girl for a bit your gut feeling is usually right on wether she likes you or not. ask her out on a date, stay confident, and when the time seems right tell her what's on your mind.if she digs you cool, if not you just go and find yourself another fish (not literally).

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
get over the fear of being rejected...what school? offer her to have a cup of coffee..and check the response .......

Sometime ............it's better leave them alone and love your fish +coral...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: