D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Winter? ski? = broken leg!!!or something else if that ,Im out ,,is it kosher ,,lol,,,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
It like a motorcycle on skis ,,vroommmmmmmmmmm,,,booooooommmmmmmmm,,
where is the brakes ,,,,,,, :bigeyes2:

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
inkblue said:
AnyOne here ski? What level? ...anyOne skiing double blacK diamond? ...i need a partner :knockedou :)
I ski...
used to ski between 30 and 40 days a year
now I just ski a couple of hours a day...
every day when there is snow.
I live less than 4 miles from mountian creek.
usually one trip a year to whistler where I have a time share.
hunter mtn at least twice a month

yeah I ski

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hell yeh
ive been skiing since i was litlle boy and now ski double black, (
goin to canada i hope in the winter, but my favorite was when my family went to switzerland, it was so hot i basiclly skied in short xleave but the snow and conditions were great.
i got a tan skiing. best of both worlds.

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i've been skiing two or three times. the first was for 8 days and i got very good.i was skiing double blacks then, now i'm sure i'd bust myself up pretty bad if i tried.i need another LONG skii outing to get back into the swing of it.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come up to ALBANY or further NORTH, and we can hook up.

I'm a "Planker", but I can rip diamonds better than you "2 stickers" any day and I don't need no steenken "poles" to do them neither !
:p

once we get some actual coverage of the white powder, I hit GORE, JIMMINEY PEAK, WEST MOUNTAIN, HUNTER, STRATTON, KILLINGTON, and a few others.

LMK.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Am thinKing of buYing skiboards... it'S becoming mainstream now... i just got my new gear last year s0 i dont wanna waste them yet... got my Triple Peaks card at Hunter so am definiteLy going... and then duRing reaLLy bad weather i fight my waY to KilliNgton... once i went at 6Am during a bLizzard, almost sliPped off the road coZ no plouGhs yet, but the powder was awesomE !! :)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
I have a pair of skis for sale ,,they are free riders i think ,,not he long kind

Alpine magic extreme fun ,,thats what they are called ,,,used 2ce ,like new if anyne interested ,,LMK,,100 bux ,i paid 250 for them at the time ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: