lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
oh yeah...forgot they are too young to know those songs.......i guess you are closer to my generation then.

hey to each his/her own...... i will not pass judgement.......lol.
btw... do you know that swingers's clubs are still alive and kicking today?:shhh: i know some people who work the security there.

Errrr... I wouldnt know. Looks like someone here is an experienced swinger. :scratch:

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
lmao... you are too much tom... always make me laugh with your jokes...
swingers "meetings" are becoming more popular... but its a tight group of friends... and to get in you must be invited by one of them (sounds like a secret society, lol)

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
wow...this conversation went south really quickly...thanks tom :D
can't imagine what'll happen when alcohol is involved...hehe :D

you're welcome. i'm here to entertain. thanks for the credit where the credit's due.:lol2:

only david is dosing with vodka.(i don't know which one gets more, the tank or him.......or you?:beer::knockedou:lol:) i don't trust my self dosing the tank.
ask david to show you the special dosing he told me about....:eek::Yikes:

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
but seriously... ill be attending this week concert... i encourage for all to go. david is an awesome dude that is rendering us an invitation, lets support a fellow reefer... david ill be there this thursday. dont forget what we spoke about...:shhh:

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
you're welcome. i'm here to entertain. thanks for the credit where the credit's due.:lol2:

only david is dosing with vodka.(i don't know which one gets more, the tank or him.......or you?:beer::knockedou:lol:) i don't trust my self dosing the tank.
ask david to show you the special dosing he told me about....:eek::Yikes:

LMAO!!! Tom ... yeah ... some guy dosed his tank ... but missed his toilet bowl .. ;)

Saul - I got ya ... don't worry :splitspin

DHaut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Dude!!! I wish I could come! We already had this movie thing in Dumbo planned with friends for tomorrow night. When are you doing more of these? Pick some bars in my hood!

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i should be the one thanking you guys... for a wonderful performance!
my wife and mother in law enjoyed them selves, and so did i...
i encourage for all to go to next week's performance...
found parking without a problem, and the music was lovely...
thank you both for the rendition....

DHaut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
D, let me know when you finish that two-person rock opera rendition of The Devil Went Down To Georgia. I'll come to that one.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
i should be the one thanking you guys... for a wonderful performance!
my wife and mother in law enjoyed them selves, and so did i...
i encourage for all to go to next week's performance...
found parking without a problem, and the music was lovely...
thank you both for the rendition....

Thank you very very much Saul! It was our pleasure ;) I am glad you all enjoyed it!

Haut ... yeah it's almost done ... I decided to do a full stage production. ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: