marino6t9

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
in my native country.......marino is someone who works in the seA (Ship) AND the 6t9 could be the diver (maninisid). sure my gumbas can relate more to these name. lol no iggy k?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Choose mine because i used to dj in clubs and my D.J. name was DJ Dace. then in football they used to call me Daceman. And i played and still play in hundreds of football teams and my favorite football player was Mark Bavaro from the giants and he's number was 89. so ive use that number only all my life if someone on my team had the same number who ever was better would have to keep the number. so lucky for me on en established team i never had to give it up..... But there was once a team that i joined that had a player with that number that didn't want to give it up so my jersey had no number when i played. Heres a pic of how nice my name looks on a car.......LOL :eek:

Attachments

• P8250400 (2).JPG
    P8250400 (2).JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 269
  • P8250401 (2).JPG
    P8250401 (2).JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 270
  • P8250404 (2).JPG
    P8250404 (2).JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 270
  • P8250408 (2).JPG
    P8250408 (2).JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 267
  • P8250411 (2).JPG
    P8250411 (2).JPG
    317 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
DaRealDvs1 said:
Dace:

I gotta take a spin if you want that frag.....or it will be kept hostage!
1 polyp at a time! Don't make me do it dude.:irked:

:joke: LOL!!!!!!!

;):cool3:
It's actually for sale and it could be yours for only $45,500.00 LOL

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well ,you guys know my story ,Deepwater is my dream name for a reef store ,one day guys ,one day

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
Well mine is from my dog breeding days, i used to dream up names for new puppies...1 was Moonbear's Jamacanmecrazy --->jamacanmecrazy69lover (yahoo handle) ---> Jama ---> Slamajama (which i use for basketball fantasy lgs).
it was an Evolution.
mike

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
everytime i see beyondnp i think of bp beyond petrolium.

I thought I was the only one! LOL...

Well...

My name is Andres, and my friends in catholic high school days always called me DRE, after I got thrown out ;) I decided to go balls to the walls, and go to a BADASSS decaying inner-city high school Elizabeth high school, although Im not from that city, to see if I could make it to college from there (dont ask..lol) Snoop dogg was on alot so they "shizzolated" my name= DRZL or DRZzy, shortly after I got into my first fight of my life, and I was so hyped/pissed, I ROARED and took numbers ;)= DRZL-sauras (RC name)

whew! I think thats the first time I've ever explained my handle..lol

Great thread Inkblue

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: