108   0   0
wailing-pacquiao.jpg

:theyareon

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Hey

LOL>>>>>> Yo Devious Best post ever.. lol....Kuya No Crying Sunday Morning Please:Starwars: Cotto is Pac Mans Daddy...

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I say Pacman is in the prime of his career, unstoppable at this point, and if Hatton, who we know is tough couldnt beat him, Cotto will have no chance. :shhh:

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

Sorry to sat this but I dont know what kind of boxing u watch???? How dare u compare Hatton with Cotto u crazy mannn.... Tony u need to stop watching fights in Telemundo because when it comes to boxing your ignorance is superior. lol... JK... Nah but really.

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

Come on man Hatton has a fake record made up in the UK... WHo has he fought and Beat????? He has lost all his big fights!!! Am I Rights??? or Am I Right???

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Just brought it up because it was AT THE TIME, "the biggest challenge for Manny" OOoooooo AHHhhhhh...you remember the hype dont you? You guys are trying to make Cotto (Who's been dropped alot, and slapped by his own corner man, I think his uncle:splitspin) look equal to Manny.... you guys will see the difference in fighters soon enough.:shhh:

Poor Cotto, taking beating after beating round after round...only to sit in his corner and get fire slapped out of him by his own corner!!! Like the beating he was getting wasnt enough..lol..I know you guys remeber seeing that..lol..If it wasnt his uncle who slapped him, it was his father! I forget who he was fighting, but it doesnt matter, I know he lost..lol.

Last edited:

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

TONY sorry to say this but u got all mix up buddy that was Trinidad, not Cotto I will please advise u that before u go around talking about what u dont know u do some research....

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Ding ding ding...

Comparing Hatton to Cotto is a total disrespect that dude is way over rated ...mayweather abused that dude...b4 he kissed the corner pole lol....pac-man is good but its def....not going to be a walk in the park....wait till he gets a load of them body shots by cotto....aiiiii pobresito...

Last edited:

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Manny is too smart for that, and also he has Freddie Roach as his coach and he can find all the bad habits that Cotto does in the ring and make him pay for those mistakes! Coot looks more focused on this fight but Manny is a machine, Like Roach said Manny took all the Mexicans out now he's going for Puerto Rico! lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: