ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Hey

Hey Awi you just thought me something I didnt know. I love when I learn things like this... Pinoy also means that Paquiao is going to get his a$$ Knock out!!!!!!!Go Cotto. Anyone want to bet some frags????

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Hey Awi you just thought me something I didnt know. I love when I learn things like this... Pinoy also means that Paquiao is going to get his a$$ Knock out!!!!!!!Go Cotto. Anyone want to bet some frags????

hahahaha u wish pacquiao will get his A$$ beat I will bet u frags that Cotto will go down like everyone else who try to step up to pacquiao
u know Cotto lost that fight against Clottey.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
nice i'll take that bet i'll give u super man zoas frag
what he proved it against hatton who got dropped in the second round. he's gonna do the same to cotto and then Mayweather no one can stop the Pacman he's gonna keep munching on all of then

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
What? You didn't know our beautiful island was once known as La Isla De Borinquen before the Spaniards showed up and claimed it as their own, and renamed it Puerto Rico (Rich Port).

See Mark, we do have something in common.lol Now back to topic. Who else is a pinoy here? And where the heck is pnoyreefer any way?

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
another pinoy present here! Where is Alex(Junglebase) & McKoy? you guys ready to see a good fight this Saturday? I can see Pacman getting another win on Saturday!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: