• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
As often as Melky gets hits is as often as he does something stupid (swing at a first pitch after a 4 pitch walk or not work the count properly.) But they will miss him cause Gardner sucks when he's not playing everyday. He looks lost at the plate tonight.

crxin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love how Philly was being thrust into the underdog role in this series, everybody thinks it's the Yankees birth right to win the world series, especially Yankee fans... The Phillies are the defending world champs, not the Yankees, so they'll have to earn it...Phillies are grinders and have tons of power top to bottom in that line up...should go 7 games with Phillies taking back to back world championships, first NL team to do it since the big red machine of 75-76

Dont get me the wrong the phillies are an outstanding team, but i didnt see much power from their lineup. They had some spurts, with Utley playing the best series of his career. Defintaely not the best team in baseball this year.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: