tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Droid is the future of phones, but i wouldn't get one untill its on a good a phone as a blackberry or iphone. They screwed up rushing these things into the market so soon on really crappy phones.

You won't be seeing blackberries in a few years and iphones much after that if google manages to last long enough to get the droids done the right way. Android phones do blackberry functions much much better with alot of room for improvement. And iphone is frantically trying to improve their software to match the features on the android phones. Iphone users wouldn't have seen picture text messaging, mms technology, or any of the features given the last update and the updates promised to the phone if android wasn't going on the market.

Iphones (even apple in general) biggest downfall is going to be the way they limit users with what features are available on their products. People want more out of what they buy from them, android phones are going to give people that option. Theres way too many advanced options iphone lacks, but people use it anyway because theres nothing as good out there untill now.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
As of Dec 24th I can upgrade phones (no charge) ..currently have the BB Storm and think it belongs under the wheel of a truck.
Was considering the Droid but have yet to see one, but from reading here it doesn't sound like it is up to speed yet.

The Tour?

All of these touch phones are awful if you have long pink fingernails :flirt:

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
i just got the driod last night. if you want to check it out just remind me at the swap.

its badddd a$$$. i left the blackberry behind and from what i see so far.. not looking back.. smaller.. thinner.. lighter.. faster. it def lives up to its name.. "the ipod killer"

and i didnt find it that heavy.. well i mean i had the "world" blackberry.. they seemed to have weighed the same..

no glitches so far either.. does everything i need it to do and more.. super fast internet too..

my one complaint.. or maybe i have to get used to it.. is the keyboard..lol.. fat fingers dont help.

Last edited:

o0jmadr0x0o

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i have had the droid for two weeks and like it allot, switched from the G1. its MUCH faster then the G1. as for it being bulky, well yea the screen is hudge, but i dont think the phone in general is even close to being too big.
the multiple apps thing rely suprised me, i didnt think it would be a big deal for me but being able to listen to pandora and be on MR is sweet.
the slide out keyboard is not great, but the on screen keyboard works good for me. it has also replaced my mp3 player because it comes with a 16gig sd card

my fav part is probably the google maps/navigation it has helped me out a bunch already.

the android system is just great i wouldnt get a phone that doesnt run android

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: