seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
not a good idea than i guess well the apps suck with the berry and verizons ringtones suck basically nothing i listen to,anyone know where to get good ringtones and free would be great.thx

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Most of the over the air apps and things are easy to do through the blackberry, I do alot of looking from my computer and read what everyone says before downloading.

Opera mini is essential for viewing manhattan reefs through the blackberry ;)

crxin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the droid system in its own is very good, but the phones they have out for it suck, imo the best one out is the HTC touch one. By far the tour is the best, it replaced the 8830 world edition and is a world edition in its own. I absolutely hate the iphone, the keyboard is horrible imo. Although they do have the best and most apps. Another thing about the iphone is it not a tatical touch screen, it is heat sensitive, so if you have gloves on you cant use the phone.

They make special gloves for cold days that work with the iphones, GIMMIE A BREAK....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: