NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
surgery on thurs!

Ok went to see the hand surgeon today, he removed the sitiches, afetr examining me he gave me the wonderful news I damaged the independant extensor tendon and it need to be repaired. my surgery is scheduled for thurs at
11 am

10 days in a cast and 4-8 rehab
I'm just so happy :headache:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well frank i hope everything goes well with the surgery.. that really sucks u have to go for the surgery but i guess it for the best and you really need it... best of luck and lets heal up quick and get everything rolling agian... good luck

if ya need anything or any help us reefers will take a road trip to your house to help ya.. anything u need..

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sry to hear that Frank.Praying for a fast and easy recovery.
If you need anything,PM me
Feel better :)

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tony-

I see you edited your message... (Or it was edited) In either case, I am always willing to lend a hand to my fellow man if I am in a position to offer the help. I am a firm believer in trying to do the right thing, that is the only way that good things make their way back to you. ;-)

-Alfred

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
saw the doc 8days post op
gonna be another 6 weeks before I can do anything with my right hand:banghead:

I did a good job cut the independanttendon clean, cut the common tendon 3/4's
in a splint now at least I can take it off to shower! and sit in hot tub!
snowing here still Eileen and my sons are out shoveling and snow blowing the driveway and walkway

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hey Frank, hope the healing goes faster than you expect. Everyone keeps telling me to just lay low and let it heal. I'm going to pass that same advice on to you. Relax and let nature take its course. Before you know it you'll be back up to full strength and shoveling your own driveway :shhh:

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: