• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i dislike when vendors and personal sellers only post pics of the colony a frag comes from, not the actual frag, i want to know EXACTLY what im getting, and the mother colony aint it!

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
When people say the fish you have or like is ugly and think their fish choices are far much better. Hey to each his own, that is why it is my tank and your tank is yours.

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Here is my all time favorite, people to talk crap online and when you see them at the swap you don't hear a peep when you are face to face.

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
pmoneyt said:
Here is my all time favorite, people to talk crap online and when you see them at the swap you don't hear a peep when you are face to face.
+1 best thing about this site is that you can CHECK the E-THUGS when you see them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hahaha that is so true, at the last Nj swap people from here said they were gonna smack me around when they see me. Needless to say I never got smacked and some of those members put their head down and walked right by. LOL, Not that I was looking for a fight or any confrintation I just think it's funny.

richardhmc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hahaha that is so true, at the last Nj swap people from here said they were gonna smack me around when they see me. Needless to say I never got smacked and some of those members put their head down and walked right by. LOL, Not that I was looking for a fight or any confrintation I just think it's funny.

Everybody is tough when they are behind a computer. But when they wake up into reality, its a completely different story LOL

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Keyboard toughguys and people that signup with MR to only use the marketplace and don't make any contribution on the forums.

+1203948123947102364102! its a forum if u dont contribute u shouldnt be able to sell...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: