• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
People that get involved in your buisness and have no clue what is really going on, and make it like you are causing a problem, Hey if I wanna see corals without blue lights before I buy them that is my decision and not yours. Mind your own buisness.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Week #2 and i still can't find some nice hair algae to buy. Since then i think everyone how has it now know it's important and holding on to it.:lol2: I answer all your questions and i'm still waiting for your Pm's .

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
When you post your location in the first post of a for sale thread and people still ask location. Or when you say an item is brand new and they want you to take pictures even though there are many like it off google search.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I have a few frags of totally free advice to give away in the spirit of sarcasm. Now, there are a few conditions. You have to act desperate and perhaps offer to pay for it, and I reserve the right to give it to whoever I wish unless I don't know you, then it's $27 per frag. Don't worry if there are more people than frags because the mother colony is healing well and in a few minutes I'll have more free advice frags for ya! They may seem pretty useless at first, but if you take good care of them in a few years they'll seem less silly. PM me but don't expect a response. I'd appreciate if you don't post in this thread because I may not check it. PM me for my number or email me only if you're serious. Noobs welcome! Paypal accepted.

For example, "never ever drink aquarium water", "salt is not optional in a reef tank", "bristle worms are not kind to bare hands" and many more.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
say "I'll take it" in thread but that'll be the last you'll hear from them.

word i hate flakers!!!! i just had one, he said he want my darth muals and to hold them for 3 days till today and now he say he got them cheaper. and flaked out on me... cant be trusting people here. im a nice guy i know people have plans and cant make it but please no flakers on mr. there should be a penelty for these people!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: