jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I didn't go back to Modern Warfare and I barely even play Black OPs with all the lag and crap. But I did buy DC universe online. This is even more crap, It said It would take an hour to load, 5 hours later it finished and their servers are down once a day everyday, and no ones mic's work at all.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Im on prestige 5 and I have stopped playing the game. No one plays the objective games they just camp the flags and headquarters trying to get kills, go play team deathmatch if you wanna do that.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
They should just team up instead of competing with each other. Love the features available in BO like the Theater, equipment purchasing, Playercard. But gameplay, MW2 hands down.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The purchase mode is crap, It is the same thing as COD4, just now you have to level up and buy the stuff. When this game was being marketed it said you could buy any gun right away you would just need the cash for it. Such a crap game.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I like COD:BO, the action is a lot faster and it makes me a better player.

With the map design and the speed increase, it favors people who are strategic and sneaky vs people with good aim. In MW2 I always got shot running across a wide open area by some guy with a rifle in the corner. In Black Ops at least I know I can stay concealed while running around the map and know when to expect a confrontation. Also the rc cars are fun, I usually save up 3 or 4 of them and just drive them in close to the spawn point one after another, it drives opponents crazy. They never expect the 3rd one to be coming and run straight ahead.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: