Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Terrible analogy.

HDMI is a non-active digital format. You can't lose any quality over the cable as it has a CRC on either end when the data hits the box. Monster cable was a good choice if you were using Composite or Component cables. HDMI cables are HDMI cables, the only difference is in the build quality of the components but it will not affect picture or audio quality in any way whatsover.

You can buy the Monster $100 cables, or you can get the $3 cables that Widdy mentioned on the internet. Same cable, just don't go pulling on the cable and expect it to work when you break the cheaper connectors.

This is the only reason I weighed in on this moronic conversation. All you are doing is reinforcing why PC people don't like Macs. Quite frankly, they are not swayed by marketing. Saying that Bose is great, or that liquid cooled PCs are better (????) or that Macs are best is just the same marketing being slung by the companies in question to cover up deficiencies in their products. Just because they say it does not make it true. Do a little research, use your eyes and ears and not your genitals when making product evaluations.

Well said, there's nothing more to contribute here.

blueink

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have to side with pc since i have more experience with pc. but not cause pc is better OR mac is bad. i like to built my computers so i get closer to what i paid for in regards to hardware cost plus i know exactly what i wanna put my $ on.
in regards to which is better, i dont really care. i'm not going to re-learn to use another os EVEN if mac is better.
i find mac user comes in 2 types only. amataurs and pros. the pros are the ones that are usually linux users. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: