sig45

Experienced Reefer
I was there today. Bought some fish for my new 265g. Their system looks great!! The incident was about a month ago. No problems now. I will be back when they get in some Aussie coral.

sig45

Experienced Reefer
Edwin said they have recovered completely. They are installing cameras to avoid this happening again. Unfortunately there are idiots everywhere that do stuff like this for spite or kicks. Best thing we can do is continue to support such a great store!!

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
I highly doubt you would get years in jail if you got caught trying to kill somebody's corals.

And since when do you have to do something wrong for somebody to be upset or jealous of you? What world do you live in?

That's the most asinine logic I've heard in a while

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
lol
The vendor Me n Edwin !!!!
let me say this for you could put it on your story.

We Give and show ALL The DIGNITY to every costumer that steps inside our business.
If you haven't shop or have met us you can't said we are bad people.
He or She that knows us can't say 1 bad thing about ME AND EDWIN.because at the end of the day that person left happy and enjoy what they purchased (fish,coral,dry goods, a frag,)because we took care of them with all DIGNITY they needed

Maybe who ever got piss off with the owner or us was because the low PRICE we sell..
THAT PERSON KNEW WE WHERE INSTALLING THE CAMERA. That person came to our store to check on us and do the damage when we where taking care other costumer..
He was smart but today we still stronger then him...

Will that help you think about something that you could write on your story line

Thanks for all the support and love you guys have shown to us and the one that have come to our store that dint new about this
Thank you again

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Whoever poison the tank HAS to be competition, nobody shopping there would do that makes no sense. @ LBJ, it's called sabotage you don't need any other reason!

thefuz

Experienced Reefer
I have nothing to do with removing your posts, LBJ. That's all on you, "dawg". I'd advise you to think first before writing. I find it strange you're attacking a vendor here that everyone seems to favor (and with good reason!). Please move on.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
I just got finished reading this and would like to say... To all of the central aquarium team...keep your heads up high, what you say is true... you guys treat every single person with dignity and fairness. Nellynel is one of the nicest and most patient guys and always helpful. The guy frags stuff and offers advice... just a cool bunch of guys.

Don't let this affect you... if this is a vendor that did this. the best way to get'em where it hurts is have a HUGE black friday sale and blow them out of the water. Just keep doing what you do best and we will all be there to pick up a few pieces and support you guys.

The roach that did this will crawl back in his hole... roaches always do.

Last edited:

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Yea a vendor did it you guys crack me up.
A vendor wouldn't know where the camera is located.its an inside job dawg. Or a mad customer
Why would a vendor kill your corals?how does that help drive business for his store?

So a store owner is going to send his employees to competitors stores to kill corals is your more logical theory? Mmk

Maybe it was you..you seem like an mad individual capable of such actions

Last edited:

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Went to CA corp. They are getting ready for their black friday sale with lots of corals in the tanks which was real nice to see. Sadly, if this was a vendor that did this, then they got what they wanted, well somewhat... Prices for most of the corals were up. Aquacultured SPS were double the cost, no more $25 mini colonies, perhaps a thing of the past? Someone there mentioned that competitors are getting upset at their prices. That should be a sign to Ralph and the guys that they are actually doing something right. Hopefully they stay strong and keep their competative edge. I will continue to try and support them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: