coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
I'll be perfectly honest... A store doesn't only have to have good product but it must also be priced well. I have the store near me but unfortunately I rarely or ever shop t. that's because in this expensive hobby there are cheaper places and more expensive places to shop. I still spend a ton but would rather have ten bags coming home than five. In other words if you are gonna charge me more for a frag it better be reef raft exotic.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the LONG wait! It looks like we will be opening up next weekend! I'll keep everyone posted though on this thread.

Gills is a one stop aquarium store, specializing in both fresh and saltwater. We have over 100 aquariums running in the store, approximately 2/3 of which are saltwater and a third freshwater. We have a tons of products including food, medication and filter materials. We also specialize in breeding, mostly different varieties of clownfish but other saltwater species as well, and our goal is to expand in this department hopefully captive breeding species that have never been bred before.

As noted above, we hope to open up this coming Saturday and can't wait to talk to some fellow aquarists! We will post again this coming week to confirm the opening, have a great weekend everyone!

Yes! Our grand opening will be approximately one month after we open the doors. We will have Smokehouse Grill from Mamaroneck providing us with some great BBQ, company vendors will be here to answer questions and we will have good discounts on both livestock and products. Dates for the grand opening will be announced asap.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Yes! Our grand opening will be approximately one month after we open the doors. We will have Smokehouse Grill from Mamaroneck providing us with some great BBQ, company vendors will be here to answer questions and we will have good discounts on both livestock and products. Dates for the grand opening will be announced asap.

Cool!!! looking forward to it

Radions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was doing some thinking and i still think you'd be better off with Ap700's
biggrin.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: