Gill's will be opening mid to late October. It is located at 525 North Barry Ave in Mamaroneck, NY. (1 minute off I95). They wil have everything including corals, sw fish, fw fish and koi and a full line of aquarium products.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
The way the store looks it might be longer than that. But I can walk to this store. I don't think the rent would be very high because it's not in business area more residential. I live in Mamaroneck what is more expensive it's the same everywhere.

JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
Gill's will be opening mid to late October. It is located at 525 North Barry Ave in Mamaroneck, NY. (1 minute off I95). They wil have everything including corals, sw fish, fw fish and koi and a full line of aquarium products.

That's great news. This store will be close to me. I'm in white plains. Look forward to the opening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
That's great news. This store will be close to me. I'm in white plains. Look forward to the opening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8d83ba3ff4c0cea9d173e0513dfc0efb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Today I went by the store. I finally saw that they building and putting stuff in the store. Looked like stands. This store is not far from my house.I'll be able to see when the tanks are set up. I'll keep An eye on this.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: