Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Latest Update on Schedules plus status

UPS just confirm me that they WILL NOT arrange for pick up at the station before they made the first delivery attempt contrary to what Beck wished. So I will be nailed to the address until the box come. If you have already sent me the cel no., I will call you upon arrival and the conditions they are in.

[table="head"]Member|PickUp scheduled|Status?
Ming|7-8:00PM|Contacted
KathyC|Afternoon|Will call to check the a/v of corals
Bigsink|???|Will be Picked Up by NYCpassat(Not Contacted)
DaAzn|Afterwork|Contacted
Lama|SAT 10:00am|Arranged
George|???|Contacted
tunicata|SAT sometime|Rescheduling
[/table]

IT'S YOUR CORAL, so make sure you pick them up ASAP. I cannot and will not assume any responsibility of their welfare.

Last edited:

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Latest Update on Schedules plus status

UPS just confirm me that they WILL NOT arrange for pick up at the station before they made the first delivery attempt contrary to what Beck wished. So I will be nailed to the address until the box come. If you have already sent me the cel no., I will call you upon arrival and the conditions they are in.

So was it UPS or Fedex that knocks on the front door, leaves the slip, and runs away real quick saying you weren't there?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'm going to post this on both threads..since there are 2 going..

Just spoke to Wingo, he has the box :)
He expects to be back home in about 45 minutes
(Willie..I am getting there at 6:30 and will leave the package for Josh with Wingo incase I miss you)

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
For pick up it's this one. The other thread is for BBQ or movie thing at the evening.

I just got the box in. The bags are floating in my rock tank.

I will check back computer in an hour or two. If you need to pick up within these time, call me someone is around too but they don't know you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: