Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys, my name is Becky. I work here at Pacific East and Dr. Mac has asked me to help organize this group buy on our end. We've updated some of the information to *hopefully* make things a little bit easier.

Here's the new info:

Flat discount, 20% off everything on the Australian page for this Group Buy, as long as we make at least 10 Aussie items in the order. This should make it a bit easier for everyone to figure out cost.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=86

We can take individual credit card payments, or Paypal for Group Buys only. Let us know *for sure* which pieces you want, we will pull them for you and let you know your total and make payment arangements. Please do not send Paypal payments untill we finalize a total with you.

The EASIEST way to make sure you get the pieces you want is to place the order online on our website or call it in, and just let us know it is shipping with this Group Buy. Disregard the shipping and box fees that the website adds, your card will not be billed until we pack up your order and we can make the necessary adjustments. We'll probably be adding about $1 to each order to cover the box fee, though this may be adjusted depending on how many of you order.

I think that's about. I know some of you had already mentioned specific items that you wanted, none of these have been confirmed yet. Please contact us directly, or place the order online, to make sure you get these pieces. You can reach us toll free at 877-887-5224, or email me at [email protected] with any questions!

Thanks guys, feel free to post any questions or concerns.

Becky

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The EASIEST way to make sure you get the pieces you want is to place the order online on our website or call it in, and just let us know it is shipping with this Group Buy.

:givebeer:

Post what you are getting here but call them or order it online and they will do the right thing and hold it just make sure to let them know you are in the MR group buy when you do it.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
:tired: Not unless the sps are AUSSIE ACANS!!!!
I mean this IS and AUSSIE ACAN group buy right?

RIF!!

Well...kinda sorta...there are items other than Aussie Acans on the SPECIFIC link that was posted. ONLY the items on that link are included in the 20% OFF GB :)
But, nope, there was no 'official' SPS on there..but are some nice zoas & favias and chalices and stuff :spin:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sorry guys, fixed the typo with our phone number. It is correct now. Teach me not to proof read!

Also, you're welcome to order other items besides Acans. No extra discount on those items beyond what is already on the site, but not a problem to include them.

Lastly, just a reminder, this will need to ship for a weekday delivery to a UPS hold facility in order to do the free shipping. Can't ship UPS ground for Saturday delivery. Not sure if you guys had finalized a ship date yet so just wanted to remind you. Please let us know if you do have a deffinate when for shipping, and who will be picking up.

Thanks, Becky

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
:sad2: Becky and Kathy You guys take all the fun out of breakin inks chops.

lamaseta becky just clarified the shipping info, we would need to designate a person to pick up the frags at the ups site and then distribute them to the members here at MR.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'd be willing to offer myself as a pickup person, the UPS facility is only 10 blocks from my home, so pickup would not be a problem at any time of the day.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I just talked to Beth. Becky will send the items to me on June 5th Thrusday, arriving on Friday June 6th. After I go pick up from the UPS, you guys are welcome to pick up from my location. I will make myself available most of the Friday. So Ming you can go ahead to place the order with Dr Mac. and mention for this group buy.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: