ARID 24 Model Review

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I paid $795 (show price), not sure what the regular non-show price is. Comes with 3/4" quick disconnects, only add on option is a $59 calcium reactor feed assembly if needed.
Add 35lb shipping & insurance rate unless you go pick it up.
In my case, I had to pay state sales tax as well :(

It's a big boy though, probably will not fit under most stands.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
What I prefer and like on the C30 over the smaller models is the white PVC body. I know some folks like to see the algae growing through the clear acrylic body but in an open room, the light bleed is substantial.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
I paid $795 (show price), not sure what the regular non-show price is. Comes with 3/4" quick disconnects, only add on option is a $59 calcium reactor feed assembly if needed.
Add 35lb shipping & insurance rate unless you go pick it up.
In my case, I had to pay state sales tax as well :(

It's a big boy though, probably will not fit under most stands.
whats the dimension and what flow rate?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reactor is 32.75", with heat sink pipe probably total overall is 37" tall. Lid is 12" diameter but part of the bottom is extended 2" for the input fitting so I would say 14" diameter for the base.
Flow rate recommendation was min 400 gph, max 600 gph. I'm using a 475 gph pump on the unit.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Reactor is 32.75", with heat sink pipe probably total overall is 37" tall. Lid is 12" diameter but part of the bottom is extended 2" for the input fitting so I would say 14" diameter for the base.
Flow rate recommendation was min 400 gph, max 600 gph. I'm using a 475 gph pump on the unit.

cool thx for the info!
are u running anything else skimmer GFO etc. besides the ARID? srry too many questions.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I don't want to detract from xclusive's thread, just was trying to answer some questions. I'll start a thread on this sub forum later today to answer whatever I can.