Fts under halide and t5's back in the glory days

FtS3-1.jpg

LEDs never again founding father here !

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Haha

Look at batt trying to get some attention because no one asked him to be in the contest. How do you know ACAN suck do you own a set? Make a thread that more then you and jerl are interested in LOL and isnt done already. How come you just didnt write this on my thread? Plus didnt you just get these radions. werent you running DIY LEDs. Here is my greens i had this on my phone.

Attachments

• monti.JPG
    monti.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 267

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Look at batt trying to get some attention because no one asked him to be in the contest. How do you know ACAN suck do you own a set? Make a thread that more then you and jerl are interested in LOL and isnt done already. How come you just didnt write this on my thread? Plus didnt you just get these radions. werent you running DIY LEDs. Here is my greens i had this on my phone.

Under LEDs anything green is going to look good silly you should know that

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0

Dont get mad it is what it is you tank suck in colors , and you start talk smack that im really anthony are you for real come on . your acan lights are crap thats why you were selling them charley even said your tank doesnt look good that the light is bleacking every thing out . Im sorry but your going to lose to jerll cause your tank sucks...

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Dont get mad it is what it is you tank suck in colors , and you start talk smack that im really anthony are you for real come on . your acan lights are crap thats why you were selling them charley even said your tank doesnt look good that the light is bleacking every thing out . Im sorry but your going to lose to jerll cause your tank sucks...

Wow I am going to win lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: