duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
hey anthony didnt he say to come clean that your really batt600. so duke now you saying im not anthony27 SMFH yo make up your mind
you really want to do this bro. problem with you guys is you make everything out to be live or die with your tanks. if you really want to do this here i can make one PM bro. you wont win. you want to win with the colors of your tank you will have to do it on reef2reef. thing with jerl and james is for fun remember that.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
you really want to do this bro. problem with you guys is you make everything out to be live or die with your tanks. if you really want to do this here i can make one PM bro. you wont win. you want to win with the colors of your tank you will have to do it on reef2reef. thing with jerl and james is for fun remember that.

Send me the pm I love to see it buddy

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0

First off duke me and jerl dont have a problem with each other were doing this just for kicks , Your starting a problem so stay off my post and let us have some fun . and PS you dont know anybody on Reef2Reef . How about you do this go on R2R and look up batt thats my name on R2R and see what going on there . OWWWW and bring up acan light on R2R thay will laugh at you with those leds.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i started what bro? look back and see who mentioned whos name first. see who started about who is who first. im donr have fun with your LED thread and call you parents if you are looking for attention. i dont want my name associated with you find someone else to grasp onto...IM OUT

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Your out with out spilling the beans that's not right :party:
i started what bro? look back and see who mentioned whos name first. see who started about who is who first. im donr have fun with your LED thread and call you parents if you are looking for attention. i dont want my name associated with you find someone else to grasp onto...IM OUT

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
bout 7 years with t5's
ty david
and my next system i will be using leds ;)
ive tried all types of lighting, pc, mh, t5, led, and the lighting doesnt make as much of a differance as water quality and stability { dont tell anyone but i still believe mh and vho is the best combo }
and ill say it as i had a acan light, they suck, over priced generic led light, ai ok only good thing is the controller, and my maxspect g2 170 gave the best color but just didnt give the width coverage i needed
new led is a custom nano box fixture with cool white, nuetral white, royal blue and reg blue and 4 uv and a single red, plus 2 power brights for antic and dusk effect, but might end up adding 2 t5's

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
lol, yeah my friend it can be done, but I rember Jarret sharks tank OMG the color and growth he had his candle light was insane, and what did he have vho and mh. Excelent color and growth was great.

Charlie has great color and he has mh and t5s. It works the vhos are still the best but who knows where to find the bulbs and also the ballest.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I know I place to get them lol :groupflip
lol, yeah my friend it can be done, but I rember Jarret sharks tank OMG the color and growth he had his candle light was insane, and what did he have vho and mh. Excelent color and growth was great.

Charlie has great color and he has mh and t5s. It works the vhos are still the best but who knows where to find the bulbs and also the ballest.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0

http://www.seaquestmarine.com/IceCap_VHO_Ballasts_s/58.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=58&show=10&page=1

http://www.aquacave.com/VUE-430-Electronic-VHO-Ballast-P3345.aspx

http://www.seaquestmarine.com/URI_Fluorescent_VHO_Bulbs_s/60.htm

http://www.innovativelights.com/vho.html

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: