ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Here it is.. pix do no justice.. If a skilled photographer could come over and take some pics of the corals under the ai sols that would be amazing... I just cant seem to get the images out.

The corals keep growing and there is still some stuff to take care of.. I need two tunzes to get rid of the mj 1200s and i also need to build a halo of leds around the center overflow,, (was thinking of leaving the other side of the overflow shaded for non photo corals,, doubt it though!

enjoy.. I have close ups but too lazy!

Attachments

• IMG_6395.jpg
    IMG_6395.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_6394.jpg
    IMG_6394.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6397.jpg
    IMG_6397.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_6598.jpg
    IMG_6598.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_6563.jpg
    IMG_6563.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 325

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Omg, wow, that is beautiful.
What all do you have in there?
It looks like a basement sump set up??

Why did you design your rock that way (I like it, very spacious and not the typical design).

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Thanx guys! I actually re did all my rock work in January.. I wanted a bonsai looking reef in a way... It's a mixed reef.. I have 5 of those little islands on each side of the tank.. Soon as I make that center halo of LEDs I can ass more Sps around the over flow.. I already have caps and some other stuff growing on the sides,, im hoping to get someone over soon that knows how to take better pix... My water is super clear... And ai sols are really nice! I went through a lot w this tank... I'm hoping it will now thrive so I can enjoy it..

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Truly amazing job on the aquascaping Andre! Best of luck with it!

How do you plan to cover the stand and are you considering a canopy to cover the lighting?

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Truly amazing job on the aquascaping Andre! Best of luck with it!

How do you plan to cover the stand and are you considering a canopy to cover the lighting?
Thank you.. I plan to add that led halo then clean up the wires to all go in on the hangers for a clean look. I might make a floating canopy of some sort but I doubt it.. The furniture on the bottom will be covered with nice molding and hopefully a nice simple design painted in whit to match the columns and doors.. I've been taking forever lol
The furniture a

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: