sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey Shaun:

I may bring a few frags of it to the swap, depending on the travel schedule. Have not decieded wether I should donate them to MR for auction, or trade them with people in the club.

What do you have that I might find interesting. ? . hmm.. I am always on the lookout for odd ball stuff.

sanjay.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I knew shaun would drool over that coral :)

re: the aefw, I found that they liked my nana/valida's more than anything else.

I too ripped apart my tank and started over, I got rid of the worms, but I also lost a lot of colonies in the process that might have lived if I had known about the turkey baster method.
I think whenever you can get this info out it's a good thing. I only wish we had realized this before Kedd ripped all the SPS out of his tank :(

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Time to add some fish pictures to this thread.

joculator-121807.gif

hippo-tang-121807.gif

male-bellus-121807.gif

longnose-hawk-121807.gif

dispar-121807.gif

sanjay.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Sanjay, how do you get them to pose for you? I can't get my kids to sit still for a photo op and you seem to get fish to do it for you :banghead:

Just beautiful. Good luck with them.

Happy holidays to you and your family,
Russ

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sanjay, how do you get them to pose for you? I can't get my kids to sit still for a photo op and you seem to get fish to do it for you :banghead:

Just beautiful. Good luck with them.

Happy holidays to you and your family,
Russ

Russ,

A fast camera shutter speed goes a long way. I typically shoot fish at 1/250s or 1/500s and that will usually freeze the motion. ... the rest is patiently tracking the fish and clicking at the right moment.

Happy Holidays to you and your family too.

sanjay.

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Unfortunately those fish did not make it. They have been dying off one at a time with the same symptoms. All developed some sort of body lesions, and died off. I will have to ask Jason about it.

Must have to do with the collection and shipping, or these are sensitive shippers.

sanjay.

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sanjay -- such a beautiful tank. congratulations on such a beautiful piece of ocean! I'd love to see it in person one day....

and i'm wondering what the history of AEWF / Coral relationship is... your theory, though partly joking, has me thinking....... But that is for another thread, I think!

Happy holidays!

-tahl

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: