SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Here are more and newer pics from my tank. Yes there is some red algae on the sand...my temp spiked up to 82 the other day, another day my timer broke so my light was on for a good 12-13 hours and I haven't had a chance to do water change in a week and a half. Anyway Thanks to EuroReefer for the new frags, to DallasNYC for the leather and to Daaznmofo for the Koralia Nano. Ok without further crap here are some pics.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
yea that's not photoshopped either. It's only under 10000K 50/50 PC lighting and i manually set the camera. It's his real color....he's the reason I sit and stare infront of this tank for hours on end.

jck16

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I was also surprised at how nice the clown looks...is there something special you're feeding it? I like the tank a lot, but I was thinking there were a lot of starfish in there (not that that's a bad thing). Did they come with the rock, or did you put them in?

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I feed it a combination of plankton/pellets/mysis. mix it up from day to day. As for the starfish i just have...been there since I've got the tank. The good thing is that they're not the type to eat corals, they leave little marks on the glass when algae builds up.

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks to all. But yea they add to the look anyway. Plus they kinda help me out a little with the algae on the glass. I've been taking out one or two evry water change but to take all of them out would leave the glass so...barren...but maybe cleaner. It's fun to watch them crawl on rocks and on th glass. Now I need my LFS to bring those cleaner shrimps in.

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
EuroReefer-Yea thanks. They opened up right after I acclimated them. I keep on staring at GSP when it "waves"

m'akoyPinoy-lol, thanks. Ok here's a sin though, I just saw "The God's Must Be Crazy" only just yesterday. What a great funny movie. Love your sig.

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks...I'm using a Nikon D40 with a stock lens. I'm thinking of investing in a macro lens and a tripod pretty soon. Tried to take moonlight shots but my hands are too shaky.

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
yea thanks. these pictures were taken without a tripod too. I was too lazy to set it all up. :D stick out this leg, stick out that, then stick the last one...pull, lock, pull some more, tighten...etc... :lol2:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: