BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
just a little bump.

here is one from a Canon P&S, pretty noisy but nothing beats being in the right place at a right time.

canonites-new-001.jpg

M

mamiereefer

Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Lol

I agree with you I use a Pentax w60 and it takes just as great pictures as the Nikon's do. Its all about knowing how to use the settings on the camera. :splitspin
That's it, I'm going to start a thread with all of the pentax users, so I can have a place to post all of my photos without interruption. :)

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Yes check out my mantis thread.. Going to have to try harder,,,lol... There has got to be something the p&s can't achieve that the couple thousand dollar range excluded.. As soon as I catch a nasty fly I'll be right on your tale Steve,,lol..

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Yes check out my mantis thread.. Going to have to try harder,,,lol... There has got to be something the p&s can't achieve that the couple thousand dollar range excluded.. As soon as I catch a nasty fly I'll be right on your tale Steve,,lol..

you may catch he nasty fly but does the camera fast enough tho? it's not going to stay put for ya to shoot! how many fps can the cam shoot? am not saying p&s are bad it just limited!

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
you may catch he nasty fly but does the camera fast enough tho? it's not going to stay put for ya to shoot! how many fps can the cam shoot? am not saying p&s are bad it just limited!

Still learning,,lol.. Frames per second, I'm not sure... I caught a bee earlier on this page.. I know they're limited but I have trying to push my sx110is to the limit,,, what ever that may be,,lol.. The 3cm macro is pushing the limit and still great shots clear all around..
I say nasty fly because house flies don't have those brilliant colors only the poop flies do,,lol..

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Still learning,,lol.. Frames per second, I'm not sure... I caught a bee earlier on this page.. I know they're limited but I have trying to push my sx110is to the limit,,, what ever that may be,,lol.. The 3cm macro is pushing the limit and still great shots clear all around..
I say nasty fly because house flies don't have those brilliant colors only the poop flies do,,lol..

poop flies! LOL Tobin...
same here too much to learning in photography. I thought I knew and did pretty good taking pics but i feel like a fool when i start hanging out at the photo forums. anyhow practice makes it prefect so start shooting.....lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: