Attachments

• ceph.jpg
    ceph.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 199

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I thought my camera was going because my shots were getting worse, but it was just my led flashlight batteries going dead,,lol.. Check the clarity on these shots.. Bali spider crab taken with a white styrofoam background..

Attachments

• zoas.jpg
    zoas.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 207
  • spidy.jpg
    spidy.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 206
  • duster.jpg
    duster.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 203

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Tobin nice shots! keep up with the good work!

Steve with out you help I dont think I would ever get the PM nor the TM...lol thanks again! hopefully I can get those effects some time soon.

couple more from Time Square hope u like the BW...

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4501_BW.jpg

Belt Parkway...
IMG_4120.jpg

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
What did I do wrong in this photo?? Having trouble figuring out photomatix.. or is it just that I can't create a super wide angle shot with this program?? It seems to have stacked the 2 images I tried to combine.. These 2 pictures are a cobination of 4 photos.

Attachments

• forest2.jpg
    forest2.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 164
  • the forest.jpg
    the forest.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 161

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Photomatix is one of the program to create High Dynamic Range images(read the links) it has nothing to do with super wide angle. you need super wide angle lens in order to capture super wide angle pictures. how ever you camera should have the PhotoStitch feature(stitch few shots together).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: