Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
wait, what??

Wingo :screama: :confused:

lol

I really don't have a tank in Kansas

yet
so I grow some of the scallion after I cook my dinner. The pic showed growth of the chopped bud in 2 days. I am joking with myself that I don't need to go to market for scallion anymoe with this growth.:chefico:

In the mean time, I can only try to take pic of plants instead of corals. lol

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Kansas must be really boring if your watching scallions growing. :givebeer:
so far so true.

The artist I went to hang out with in Kansas is Mama Ray. She is a legend there and have sung there for at least 20 years. Ooops. 20 years. So you know my eyes are wandering around in the pub. The music in that pub is Jazz and Blues, so you know Josh may rythm with it but not me. Not to take me wrong, she did sing VERY WELL, better any of my signed artists:shhh:. Just that I am not that blue yet.

Plus, I don't drive and do not want to use my company's driver for personal purpose so until I found someone special to take me around, I will be watching scallion growing. I cannot even bring my turtles over as the airlines told me no reptiles on the plane but they allow you to have your dog/cat sit next to you.) They must have seen "Snakes in the something something." Sighhhhhhh......

I will update with new pic of the growth of the scallion. hahahaha

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
close your eye, click your heels 3X & say "There's no place like home, there's no place like home..."
I didn't know this will teleport so far though. I thing this art is reserved for you lion dancers or such.

My brother practiced the "Monkey King" and I saw him running a complete circle from the ground to the top(i.e.Upside down) and back down to the ground in a stairway, much like Jackie Chan's movie.

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
WTF is it that boring in Kansas that it has come down to this? Kansas is making you . Wingo you need to come back to NY!! :lol2:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
how about a top down shot wing...go...nuts hahaha!!!
how about spent those time building LEDs:tongue1:

I actually need more time for the stone business not making the LED. My LED business will take on couple months later when I travel back again finally open the factory.

Good that taking pic of scallion and growing them is not as demanding as reefing LOL.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: