Sanjay's Clowns Club

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice, I have first batch he had limited addition :) female killed the male they were a onyx n a bnw the original pair,then he came out with the others midnight n double black ,I wanna know what is the combo on those n. I think he has somethin call half black photons not sure wish he made a family tree my bigdog your pair looks nice

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice, I have first batch he had limited addition :) female killed the male they were a onyx n a bnw the original pair,then he came out with the others midnight n double black ,I wanna know what is the combo on those n. I think he has somethin call half black photons not sure wish he made a family tree my bigdog your pair looks nice
Here you go. I had posted this somewhere on MR earlier.

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So black photons gen 2 are offspring of gen 1?? If so I need to get one or the pair nice rundown thanks everything is clear now i m going to be looking for gen 2 soon as I make some space

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Dom had the Midnight Photons.

I have another batch of Midnight Photons (4 months old) and One batch of the Gen2 (one month old) currently in production. I only raised 10-12 of the gen2 last year.

tok

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey sanjay, i have a mated pair of your Double Black Photon clownfish--they have been great so far. Can you tell me anything about them? and do you have pictures of the parents? thanks

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
hey sanjay, i have a mated pair of your Double Black Photon clownfish--they have been great so far. Can you tell me anything about them? and do you have pictures of the parents? thanks
Look up a few posts and you will see the lineage diagram. That should tell you the genetics of the fish.

The parents are a nice Female Black Ocellaris and the male is the original black photon. I have since broken up the pair, since these are just by breeding experiments. I have now paired up the female with a midnight black photon, so time to start watching for the "Double Black Midnight Photons" :wink1:

sanjay.

Featured Sponsors