sanjay

Manhattan Reefs
A picture of another pair that was sold.

Sanjay%27s_Black_Photon_Clownfish_(Pair)-2.jpg

I am really interested in following their development, and hope whoever has these clownfish will continue to post pictures.

sanjay.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
MY pair has begun to agressively clean a nest site and even are doing some mock spawning ! they are verry close:inlove:

sanjay

Manhattan Reefs
Yeah.. i have some very interesting news.

Since the male died a while back, I paired the female Onyx perc with its offspring. After killing off a few she finally accepted one.

And today I have eggs from this pair. !! The male is from the 2nd batch and is about 10 months old.

Will be interesting to see what comes from this pairing ?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs

Since the male died a while back, I paired the female Onyx perc with its offspring. After killing off a few she finally accepted one.

And today I have eggs from this pair. !! The male is from the 2nd batch and is about 10 months old.

Awesome news my friend. I hope these look as good as the last batch, and nothing like the one below:

Attachments

• deliverance.jpg
    deliverance.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 697

Aqua Pro Builder

Vendor: WingoLED
Manhattan Reefs
if you need new onyx to negate the effect of inbred, LMK, we can trade some. I most likely going for the LIRA local collection trip, may be you can pick up the new ones and the acans I promised you on the way back.

lunner

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs

Cool news!

BTW my 3 are doing fine. Also I notice your hybrid comes in 2 different body shapes? A : regular, B : slight humpback.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Thats is really cool! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

I wouldnt sweat the inbred fears clowns are good till F6 -F7 and since you started with two seperate species I would guess you couldn't get more genetic variety then that :)

autoponicz