finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Save on shipping and pick up in Flushing 11355. Please prepay with PayPal to [email protected]. Any question feel free to PM or email.

Large Packs:

Original 6 oz - $20
Herbivore 6 oz - $20
Fish Only 6 oz - $12
Predator 6 oz - $16
Pacific Plankton 6 oz - $6

Small Packs:

Original 2 oz - $10
Herbivore 2 oz - $10
Fish Only 2 oz - $6
predator 2 oz - $8
Coral 2 oz - $12
Fish eggs 2 oz - $8

Tiny/Odd Packs:

Coral 1 oz $6
Seaweed 30 gram $8

Attachments

• rodblend.jpg
    rodblend.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 328

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
This food is awesome my fish go nuts over it!

Yup the pacific plankton is actually better than mysis as I've been told by someone who bought it. It's bigger in content than mysis and cleaner.

winsbxnyc said:
Is this the special food someone was telling me about if so I need fish only food lol

Wins

No problem make sure you prepay to get your order in. =)

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Will you be at the swap?

PM sent.

ohana888 said:
what is p/u location in flushing?

PM sent.

Jakef150 said:
do i need to rinse it with RO before dump into tank ??

Thanks!
Jake

No you don't. I usually take the frozen chunk and let it get sucked onto my vortech and let it blast it all over the tank as it thaws in the water.

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Umm no dirty water in clunk ?

Phos / nitrate ?

That's my concern...

Thanks
Jake

PO4 is present in all living organisms. Unless you don't feed your fish, you are always putting some kind of po4 into the water. The live food flesh always contains po4, regardless of the type of frozen. Phosphorus (commonly found in nature as phosphate) is an essential component of all cells.

If your nutrient export is doing its job, which means your nutrient export is = to nutrient added, you should have no problem. Your corals will benefit from it as well, as long as you export the excess nutrient via some sort of nutrient export method.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: