Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hello everyone We'll bring all these eye candies and tons of other PoP Corals to the swap!

here are some sneak peak of PoP Aussie SPS!!!

Rainbow Hammer H.K shape reminds me of my partner's home town Hong Kong?lol
can you imagine this piece under all blue light!

orange tip elegance

pink tip elegance

purple green tip torch

super green torch

orange galaxea!

Bright green purple and blue wellsophyllia

acan chinana

orange yuma

plates

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
If you are not making the swap and think your missing something, no worries. We have everything. You will not believe the order we just got in. Pics of some items coming out shortly. We are around all day for deals. We still have 1 blochy for the lucky person.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Morning everyone, we have so many corals that we cannot fit on our thread. If your going or not going to the swap we will be around all day Thursday and Friday for deals. We are limited on Saturday due to swap setup. The blochy is still out there for a new home along with some beautiful sunburst anthias.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Yeah these guys are insane.............. Price is always right but the best part is the time given to each person, they will show you the corals under your desired spectrum and there is soooooooooooo much to choose from its rediculous !!!!! I have a new collection of zoas and other corals thanks to these guys and my pocket is not torn open like when i leave other places!! Over all, i love the 3 minute walk to johns house and i love the genuine conversation and respectable and friendly service................if you have not been to pop coral , hurry up and shoot them a pm!!! These guys are fantastic.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
48 hours before the swap and we are getting flooded with appointments pre swap. If you see something you like please contact is to hold the item or see us before the swap. We are around all day up until the swap.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
We are stocked up with designer clowns at deep discounts besides the corals we have. Beat the crowd and see us one on one before the swap. We will be around up until Saturday 4 pm. The. It is see u at the swap.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: