Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Huge sale on everything. It all must go to make room for new shipment. Rainbow
wellso half price at 80 bucks. Sps frags 20 bucks. Scolies 30 percent off. Rainbow favias 30 percent off. Zoes, zoes and more zoes 10 bucks. I will be around to clear it out. Sale ends Monday. Tahitian clams 50 bucks blue green. Only 2 left. Trust me you will love them. Thank you for looking.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was there on Saturday. John is a good guy and very generous with the frags I got with really good prices. He has lots of stuff you don't see too often in other places.

Definitely make the trip.

Last edited:

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I was there saturday, John is a very good guy. Very generous. You should definitely make the trip from anywhere, just because he's got soo much stuff at excellent prices. He really has a huge inventory of excellent, colorful corals. I am gonna recommend it to my friends.

scott021467

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have been to John's twice now and I highly recommend him. All his corals are healthy and clean. He has a huge inventory and very fair pricing. Most of all he gives a lot of information and is a must for any experience level. I travel to him from central Jersey and purchase from Pop Corals exclusively.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Still have plenty of beauties and a new shipment today. If you need corals, we got corals cheap!!

You should change your name to Pimp Corals. I still don't get how you find parking for that boat of a car your drive!?!

4fd4efbd.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: