Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Here at Pop Corals we have decided to offer something new and exciting ? the opportunity for you to cherry pick yourselves from our suppliers. The way this works is we will be posting up pictures direct from our suppliers as we get them. You will have a limited time to act and reserve the pieces that you want. A deposit will be required to secure your picks.

Please contact us with the picture reference name (bottom left of each picture) as well as the item number (located next to its picture) for price and payment details. Contact information is located at the bottom of this post.

Again this is a limited time engagement so act fast to reserve yours now. This opportunity will be over in less than 24 hours. As always we have a great selection of corals in stock and are always getting more. This is a WYSIWYG bonanza brought to our valued customers by yours truly ? so come get some POP!

pop.gif

[FONT=&quot]Disclaimer: These pictures have been color corrected (not enhanced) and since lighting may vary colors are subject to change. We do our best to represent all corals to the best of our ability and while we guarantee WYSIWYG we cannot guarantee exact likeness.[/FONT]

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Sorry for the late texts. Have them coming as I am caught up. Please only pm me if your a serious buyer. These are Aussie sps which retail for over $ 300 bucks. I am offering a deep discount due to no risk on my part. Keep them coming.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Order must be submitted by 12 noon tomorrow. Items will be delivered to me Saturday. I ask that you pickup no later then Sunday 8 pm. All corals are guaranteed to come in alive.

Happy reefing and let's get the season started with a POP!!!

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
All Pm's up to date. Take advantage of these pieces everyone. This is not a common event. Sps are a hard thing to find when they are in great shape. Avoid paying retail store prices. These are the real deal!!!!!

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
For those of you who never pulled the trigger to buy, I am getting 7 colonies myself and will charge $20 per frag. Come over this weekend and take your pick. You have until 12 noon to Paypal me your items. These Sps range from 175 to 235 depending on size. These are all Aussie acros.

EddieSage

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
WOW John you really outdid yourself. Not only do you have awesome prices and a great inventory but now you're offering this service as well.

Way to set yourself apart! The brain, paly and torch I got from you are doing great. I will see you next week.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
For those of you who wanted pieces but never pulled the trigger, I purchased the 10 most asked pieces including the yellow acros, pink Millie's, purple tipped Millie's and strawberry shortcakes. Everything will be in on Saturday afternoon. I am going to cut by order or you can decide to buy the whole piece. This is on a first come first serve basis. Do not surprised if you see these colonies at a store near you for double the price. I sold some to retail stores.

Come over this weekend and grab your arcros. Included in the order are 30 branch hammers purple and pink no greens. 30 heads of non green torches and 6 Acan colonies including rainbow. Also, have designer palys and Zoe's, rainbow lobo and wellso. The price will be right for everyone I guarenttee it.

My wholesaler gave me great prices on al items as you seen from the acros.

Call or text for weekend appt. 718-637-4547.

Let get the year started right and not pay Lfs prices. I guarantee it.

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
All acros sold out!!!!! I have 10 extra colonies coming. If you want frags or colonies come over this weekend and take your pick. I ordered all the colored pieces for everyone.

Please text me via phone as the best way to communicate. I am getting killed with pm's.

718-637-4547. I will provide address.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I think you have something against nano tanks and must be in cahoots with the large tank manufacturers because every time I come I can't resist and leave with more than I intended. I want so bad but have no more space unless I upgrade. The only way I can possibly keep up is if I can somehow seal my one room apartment and grow gills.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Thanks for the comment. I am trying my best to offer corals at almost cost. There is no need to shop!! Come over and grab your pieces. No one has my connections and low prices.

Pop is what we do best. If you do not like green or brown corals, I am the place for you!! Pop!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: